For this coffee cup recipe. Nobody can go wrong with chocolate cake! This chocolate cake recipe has no eggs. But you will still enjoy lots of chocolate flavor. Here is what you need.
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- Chocolate Syrup
- Ice Cream
- Coffee Mug
1. Combine all ingredients except ice cream into a coffee mug.
2. Mix ingredients together thoroughly!
3. Microwave for 2 minutes. Do not overcook!
4. Take out of microwave and add chocolate syrup.
5. Add ice cream and enjoy!
This recipe is easy to follow! And I have created a nice infographic where you can print out and stick anywhere. Believe me; I think you will want to create this over and over again! Go ahead and print it out!
- Double Chocolate Heart Cake (blissfullyscrumptious.com)
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Sheet Cake (sharifahsharoms.com)
- Oh so naughty but nice chocolate cake!! (sugarandspiceandallthingslife.com)
- Animation Monday: My Little Pony Princess Coronation / Gravity Falls Returns (geekalabama.com)
- Geek Alabama’s Top 2013 Super Bowl Ads (geekalabama.com)
- The Evening Post: Lesley Carter My Destination Contest (geekalabama.com)
Categories: A Guy's Cuisine Cooking Stuff