First I wanted to show off my new logo for Aspie Recipes which I designed myself! I think this logo looks great! And sorry Alabama fans; I am an Auburn fan and used a Auburn coffee cup!
So for my first recipe with the new logo I decided to make something yummy! I saw something online where you can make a brownie in a coffee cup. I thought this was something that could not be done. But after I tried it I became a believer! With the weather getting cooler nothing is better than a warm brownie! Here is what you need:
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- pinch of salt
- ice cream
- coffee mug
1. Combine all ingredients except ice cream into a coffee mug.
2. Mix ingredients together thoroughly!
3. Microwave for 1 minute and 40 seconds. Do not overcook!
4. Take out of microwave and top with ice cream and enjoy!
This recipe is so easy anyone can do it. And I have created a nice infographic where you can print out and stick anywhere. Believe me; you will want to print this off because you will fall in love with brownies in a coffee cup!
- Mug Brownies (sumidacomida.wordpress.com)
- What’s in Your Mug? (cookingwithchar.wordpress.com)
- Coffee Mug Chocolate Cake (jovialannette.wordpress.com)
- Microwavable Brownies ~ Post-election Comfort Food (bandbbuildalife.com)
Categories: Aspie Recipes Stuff