Since being Geek Alabama Birthday Week you knew I would do this. If you have been a longtime reader of Geek Alabama you know I love taking videos and pictures of various road scenes. And over the summer I have been collecting and shooting these video clips just for this week. These videos include various shots of Interstate 20 in Alabama and Georgia. That video also has a bonus scene of U.S. 280 over the Lake Martin bridge. A video of various traffic lights in the Anniston/Oxford area and in Heflin Alabama. And a video of the only traffic light in Hobson City, AL. I hope you enjoy these!
- What Not To Do At A Dark Traffic Light (redoalabama.com)
- Roadscapes Wednesday: Old Traffic Lights (geekalabama.com)
- Roadscapes Wednesday: Maintaining A Traffic Light (geekalabama.com)
- Roadscapes Wednesday: Power Outage (geekalabama.com)
- Roadscapes Wednesday: Broke Traffic Lights (geekalabama.com)
Categories: Roadscapes Stuff