Last weekend I enjoyed going around Calhoun County and taking some awesome fall color pictures! This time of the year in Alabama the leaves on the trees turn colors. I took many of these photos along Bains Gap Road in Anniston. This mountain range is part of the Mountain Longleaf National Wildlife Refuge. I also took some photos in the 10th Street Mountain area. This time of the year is great for the fall color lovers! But you better hurry up and see them before the leaves disappear. Enjoy the photos!
- Roadscapes Wednesday: Blount County Covered Bridges (geekalabama.com)
- Roadscapes Wednesday: Anniston Road Trouble (geekalabama.com)
- Roadscapes Wednesday: Summerville Georgia (geekalabama.com)
- Great Smoky Mountains Fall Color Update 11/7/12 (naturalhistorywanderings.com)
- Fall Colors, My Beautiful Niece, God’s Words (amyfurq.wordpress.com)