Here is another recipe cooked in the trusty crock pot! Lasagna is one of those comfort foods that many people enjoy when the weather turns cooler. And I wanted to make a version of this classic recipe that men would enjoy. That means I added a lot of beef, sausage, and cheese to this recipe! To get started, you need a crock pot. And here are the ingredients that you need!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 roll of mild sausage
- 1/2 cup diced white onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 jar of spaghetti or tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 container ricotta cheese
- 2 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 whole egg
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 10 uncooked lasagna noodles
1. Cook your ground beef, sausage, garlic, and onion in a skillet until fully cooked!
2. Add spaghetti/tomato sauce and water into skillet and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Mix ricotta, 2 cups mozzarella, 1/4 cup Parmesan, egg, and parsley in a bowl and mix well!
4. Pour 1/3 of your meat mixture on the bottom of the crock pot.
5. Add 5 of your uncooked lasagna noodles on top of the meat mixture.
6. Add 1/2 of your cheese mixture on top of the noodles.
7. Repeat steps 4,5,6 and add your remaining 1/3 of your meat mixture on top. Then add the 1/2 mozzarella and 1/4 Parmesan on top.
8. Cook lasagna on low in the crock pot for 4-5 hours. You can not cook this on high!
After cooking, cut into the lasagna and enjoy! Sprinkle a little Parmesan on top of the lasagna and dig right in! I know you are going to enjoy this!
- Crock Pot Lasagna (downsideupmommy.com)
- Lasagna Fit For A King #teamskinnyfiber (teamskinnyfiber.wordpress.com)
- Baking Baked Chicken In A Crock Pot (geekalabama.com)
- Slow Cooker Lasagna Rolls (thegunnysack.com)
- Crock Pot Lasagna (kimmiecats.wordpress.com)
Categories: Aspie Recipes Stuff