Yes, I made a strawberry pie before on this blog. But I wanted to come back and make another version of this classic pie. This pie involves no baking after your bake you pie shell. All you have to do is fill in the ingredients, and put in the fridge. If you want to see the first strawberry pie recipe that involves baking, go to: https://geekalabama.com/2012/04/09/fresh-baked-strawberry-pie/
Here’s what you need!
- One pie crust, baked
- 4 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
1. Bake your pie crust in a pie pan. Follow the directions on the box.
2. Take 2 cups of strawberries and slice in half. Fill the sliced strawberries in the baked pie crust.
3. Take the other 2 cups and smash the strawberries. Put the strawberries in a saucepan along with sugar and bring to a boil while stirring!
4. Reduce heat and add in water and cornstarch. Stir mixture until it’s thickened in around 10 minutes.
5. Pour mixture into pie. Make sure the mixture inside the pie is even.
6. Place pie in the fridge and let cool for several hours or overnight.
This pie is something anyone can do and it’s super easy! I hope you enjoy!
- The Pie that landed me a proposal (threefourme.wordpress.com)
- Summer Strawberry Pie (fromtattoostotatertots.com)
- Fourth Of July Vegan Strawberry Pie (melfunktion.wordpress.com)
Categories: Aspie Recipes Stuff