So I wanted to make another pie for Easter Sunday. And since my younger brother loves anything chocolate. I decided to make a fudge pie. The big difference is this pie has an outer crust. But the inside is soft and fudgy! Here’s what you need to make this pie!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 pre-made pie crust
1. Layer the pie crust on the bottom of the pie baking pan.
2. Melt the butter in a pan. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
3. Combine flour, cocoa powder, sugar. Then add in eggs and melted butter.
4. Mix mixture well! Then pour mixture into pie pan. Bake pie for around 30 minutes.
5. Take pie out of oven. Pie mixture on the inside will still be a little runny. Let pie cool completely then place in fridge for 1-2 hours.
Enjoy this yummy pie! It should be a hit at any dinner party!
- Happy Pi Day; Now Make A Caramel Pecan Pie (geekalabama.com)
- Chocolate Fudge Pie (expertscolumn.com)
- “Fudgy Brownies (for Passover and Beyond)!” (gotblooms.org)
- Grandma Price’s Apple Pie in a Bag (sallysfamilyrecipes.wordpress.com)
- Homemade Hot Fudge Sauce (whatchamakinnow.blogspot.com)
Categories: Aspie Recipes Stuff