Aspie Recipes Stuff
Aspie Recipes: Cheap Cheese Sticks
I am being really cheap right now so I decided to make some cheese sticks. I used American and Swiss cheese put together and dipped it into a batter and then it was fried. Here’s what you need.
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 cups flour
- American and Swiss cheese
- Oil for frying
1. Fill pan half-way with oil and heat up over medium heat.
2. Combine ingredients together in a bowl.
3. Use American and Swiss cheese (you can use any cheese) and push together until they stick together. Then dip into batter.
4. After dipping into batter; put into the hot oil and fry. It does not take very long to cook!
5. Put onto paper towel and let cool!
These were good and many people enjoyed them. The gooey cheese tempts you to eat it!