Welcome to the Crowdsourcing Mornings segment! Every weekday morning, Geek Alabama talks about and features one crowdsourcing project from crowdsourcing sites such as Kickstarter, Indiegogo, and others. The hope with Crowdsourcing Mornings is to feature and help a project be successful and reach its fundraising goal. Please enjoy today’s featured project!
Please read our crowdsourcing guidelines at: https://geekalabama.com/media-kit-pr/geek-alabama-crowdsourcing-guidelines
ToyHaus is a fun, versatile, gender-inclusive mini-playhouse with a modernist design heritage that nurtures kids’ creative play. Ages 4+. Waterproof, durable + convenient.
- Washable—spray it down and play again.
- It is made of 100% recyclable, durable, lightweight plastic.
- Flat-packable: ToyHaus pops up and down in seconds – take it with you everywhere you go
- Use ToyHaus indoors or outside.
- A celebration of Bauhaus principles that promote active exploration.
- The multi-position design encourages playful inventiveness
- Independent play without screens
- Transform into anything: One-day fort, then a cabin, next, a puppet theater
- Draw on ToyHaus with non-toxic washable markers and stickers, bring in toys, drape blankets, illuminate with lights or project on the surface
As of July 11th, this project has raised $3,900 of their $4,900 goal. This project has 13 days left to raise the $4,900 or it will not be funded. For a pledge of $49, you will get one ToyHaus package. For a pledge of $89, you will get two ToyHaus packages. To learn more and to pledge money, go to:
Categories: Crowdsourcing Mornings Stuff