This is Crowdsourcing Mornings! This post takes place every weekday morning and highlights one crowdsourcing project I liked from Kickstarter, Indiegogo, or other crowdsourcing websites.
Please read our crowdsourcing guidelines at: https://geekalabama.com/media-kit-pr/geek-alabama-crowdsourcing-guidelines
My pup and I aim to supply dog harness & accessories that allow consumers a path into new dog activities. The Soljore harness can be used for skijoring and bikejoring along with being a great everyday harness. This harness is great to use with a seatbelt buckle leash because if you are in an accident the padding of the harness will do less damage to your pet. You can also transform this harness into a “no-pull” harness by wrapping a leash around the dog’s waist. The Soljore harness, is a multi-use tool for you and your dogs with comfort and safety in mind. When this harnesses to ski or bikejore it opens up a new way to connect with your dog. And if you own a dog that was bred to pull, like a Malamute or Husky, you allow them the opportunity to do what they were born to do and satisfy their genetic needs. I felt that many harnesses out there, either lacked style or functionality, this product and brand as a whole, aims to bring the two worlds together!
- Made out of durable Poly Strength Webbing, making it built to last!
- Reflective stitching to give your dog better visibility in low light and darkness.
- Closed cell padding in the breast and stomach area so that your pup will have extra comfort without the fear of mold developing in the padding if they happen to get wet.
- The padding is shielded by a super soft high thread count fabric that won’t rub the dogs the wrong way, so smooth it feels like silk! No skin irritations with this fabric!
- Adjustable stomach strap to give your dog the perfect fit!
- Only one buckle, easy to put on your pup!
- Multiple uses: can be used in dog sports (skijoring, bikejoring), as a car safety harness, and a no pull harness.
- A design that allows your dog to pull, without putting unwanted pressure on their hips, (longer, full back, harness often do).
- A slidable top strap, so that you can place a hooked leash to be under your dog’s belly, this transforms it into a no-pull harness.
- Ability to be hooked in two different places, again making it into a “no-pull” harness.
- Limited addition unique pattern to set you apart from the pack!
- Doggy Lifetime guarantee!
As of August 6th, this project has raised $500 of their $35,000 goal. This project has 22 days left to raise the $35,000 or it will not be funded. For a pledge of $30, you will get one Beanie. For a pledge of $85, you will get one Soljore Harness. To learn more and to pledge money, go to: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/huskyquoi/soljore-harness?
Categories: Crowdsourcing Mornings Stuff