As we move into the hot, humid Summer down here in Alabama. People will be looking for recipes that involves not baking anything. Lucky for you, I have a recipe for you that involves not baking anything, and this recipe is good too! As a kid, I remember a restaurant that had a Reese’s peanut butter pie, and it was one of the best things ever! So, to bring back my childhood memories, I made a creamy peanut butter pie! Here’s what you need!
- 1 graham cracker pre-made pie crust
- 8 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter, any brand works
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tub (8 oz.) whipped topping, thawed
1. Combine peanut butter, cream cheese, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar. Cream everything together.
2. Combine whipped topping into the mixture and cream together well!
3. Finely chop five Reese’s Peanut Butter cups, and add into mixture. Mix well!
4. Pour mixture into pie shell and smooth the edges.
5. Place pie into freezer for 3-4 hours, or until firm. Then take pie out of freezer.
6. Finely chop 3-4 Resse’s Peanut Butter cups, then spread on top of pie.
Enjoy the pie, this was very good and satisfying, any dessert lover would love this!
Categories: Aspie Recipes Stuff