Happy Valentine’s Day! Lately there has been a spike of breakfast pizza recipe searches on the search engines. So I decided to make my own version of breakfast pizza! I made my own crust and then used various breakfast ingredients. Here’s what you need:
- 1 package dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound sausage
- 6 strips of cooked bacon
- 1 cup shredded hashbrowns
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
1. Combine water, sugar, and yeast into warm water. Let rise for 10 minutes.
2. Combine yeast mixture with flour and salt and mix well.
3. Knead dough for 5 minutes and let dough rest and rise for one hour.
4. Preheat oven to 450 degrees and spread out dough into circle shape. Outside edge should be slightly raised to keep egg in! It is recommended you use a pizza stone.
5. Combine 3 eggs, 1/4 cup milk, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a bowl. Mix together then pour egg mixture on top on crust.
6. Add cooked sausage and cooked bacon on top of egg mixture. Crumble bacon and sausage and spread across the mixture.
7. Top pizza with 1 cup of shredded hashbrowns.
8. Top pizza with mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
9. Cook pizza for for 15-20 minutes or golden brown. Let cool and then serve!
There you have it! Let the pizza cool then slice and serve! This pizza was very good! Enjoy making and eating!
- #MeatlessMonday: Cool New Pizza Toppings You Haven’t Tried (self.com)
- Homemade Pizza Dough… (foodiefriendsfridaydailydish.com)
- Homemade Glutenfree Paleo Pizza (wellnessbytess.com)
- Beer-Infused Pizza (mensjournal.com)
- Homemade Pizza (bloomfieldroad.com)
- PIZZA-CEPTION: Pizza-Stuffed Crust Pizza! (with Vegetarian and Plain Cheese options!) (instructables.com)
Categories: Aspie Recipes Stuff