I am always a big pizza fan and somewhat a pizza addict. And I have made plenty of homemade pizzas over the last few years. So I thought why I have not put a recipe on the blog yet? Oh well; here is what I use for making homemade pizza.
- 1 package dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
1. Combine water, sugar, and yeast into warm water. Let rise for 10 minutes.
2. Combine yeast mixture with flour and salt and mix well.
3. Knead dough for 5 minutes and let dough rest and rise for one hour.
4. Preheat oven to 450 degrees and spread out dough to circle shape. Then add pizza sauce and cheese and then toppings. I had to use a cookie sheet since I did not have a pizza stone. It is recommended to use a pizza stone.
5. Bake pizza for 15-20 minutes or golden brown. Let cool and then serve!
This homemade pizza is easy to make and you know what you are putting onto your pizza versus a frozen pizza or a pizza delivered. This is also something that kids would love to do as well!
- Making Homemade Bread (geekalabama.com)
- Homemade Pizza (debbieschroeder.typepad.com)
- Fresh Pizza (stewpeasnrice.wordpress.com)
Categories: Aspie Recipes Stuff