Since we are now in summertime I wanted to make something for my mom’s dog Georgina that would cool her off. You know dogs hate this extreme heat with all of that fur that they have. So I made some peanut butter frozen dog treats. Since she liked the peanut butter dog cookies I thought she would enjoy these; and she did! She licked these treats for a while before eating them. They are very simple to make with only three things.
- 32 oz plain yogurt
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
1. Mix all of the ingredients thoroughly.
2. Spread mixture evenly into ice cubes and freeze until firm.
Once they are frozen pop these out and give to your pet. Georgina enjoyed these!
And then of course Georgina wanted some love!
- Cookies For People and Dogs (guyscuisine.com)
- Frozen Dixie Cup Dog Treats (newenglandpetguide.wordpress.com)