So on Sunday I made some peanut butter cookies. I made a version for people to eat and a version for my mom’s dog Georgina to eat. And the dog really did enjoy the cookies. She stood by me in the kitchen for the entire time I was cooking the dog cookies. So here is the dog cookie recipe.
- 2 ½ cups whole wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 cup peanut butter
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and mix all ingredients together.
Shape each cookie and place onto baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
Let cool on rack then give to dog.
My mom’s dog Georgina ate these up.
Here is my human version of the Peanut Butter cookies.
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
Cream together butter, peanut butter and sugars. Beat in eggs. Then sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Stir into batter. Put batter in refrigerator for 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees and shape each cookie and place onto baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes and then let cool on rack.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cookies (teacher-chef.com)
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Cookies (peppermintandlemongrass.wordpress.com)
- Nutella and Peanut Butter Cookies (mybigfatitalianlife.com)
- Sugar-Free Peanut Butter Cookies (beatcancer2010.wordpress.com)
- Peanut Butter Cookies (no flour) yummy! (neverbeenthin.com)