I am glad this election is over! Barack Obama won another term in office. And it was a bad night for the Tea Party Republicans. Many people in the minority races voted for Obama. And until that changes the Republicans will never win. Here is the Romney concession speech.
And here is the Obama victory speech.
Some people did not take Obama winning easily. Donald Trump went crazy on Twitter saying things like “This election is a total sham and a travesty. We are not a democracy!” or “Lets fight like hell and stop this great and disgusting injustice! The world is laughing at us.” http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1112/83450.html#ixzz2BbMUG7gl.
Rush Limbaugh said on his radio show today that “Small things beat big things yesterday,” he said. “Conservatism … did not lose last night … it is practically impossible to beat Santa Claus. People are not going to vote against Santa Claus, especially if the alternative is being your own Santa Claus.” He also said conservatism “did not lose last night.” http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2012/11/rush-limbaugh-conservatism-did-not-lose-148902.html.
I watched some coverage from ABC News and I thought Diane Sawyer was drunk. I am not alone in this as many people think she was drunk! I have the perfect music video for this. I wonder if people were buying her a drink?
I hope Obama can bring the two parties together and get this country moving forward again! But if you are not happy with the results and want to leave this country click on the link below. Wade Kwon has provided a great post-election moving kit!
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘I Went To Bed Last Night Thinking We’ve Lost The Country’ (mediaite.com)
- Donald Trump in astonishing Twitter rant after Barack Obama wins US election (telegraph.co.uk)
- Donald Trump Loses His Mind On Twitter After Obama’s Re-Election (perezhilton.com)
- LIMBAUGH: ‘I went to bed last night thinking we lost the country’… (rushlimbaugh.com)
- Limbaugh On Obama Win: ‘I Went To Bed Last Night Thinking We’ve Lost The Country’ (newsone.com)