This is Crowdsourcing Mornings! This post takes place every weekday morning and highlights one crowdsourcing project I liked from Kickstarter, Indiegogo, or other crowdsourcing websites.
Please read our crowdsourcing guidelines at:
Beasties is a lovingly hand-drawn 2D top/down monster trainer game with a turn-based match-3 combat mechanic, where you take on the role of a Beastie trainer* for PC and Nintendo Switch. Form alliances with Beasties, earn money with farming, explore the world, craft food for the Beasties and craft various items. Collect and manage resources, discover small and big secrets and solve countless side tasks and challenges in a peaceful (wholesome) and humorous world.
- Sophisticated genre mix of Monster Trainer, Match-3 & Farming
- Easy to learn, hard to master Turn-Based Match-3 Combat
- Team up with Beasties, upgrade and customize them for your gameplay
- Earn money with farming
- Sell your goods or craft new ones on the market
- Be a co-producer and part of the development of this game
- The game is 100% Plant-Based and we care about diversity
- The game will be released on PC (Steam, Gog etc) and on Nintendo Switch.
As of May 21st, this project has raised $3,500 of their $24,464 goal. This project has 32 days left to raise the $24,464 or it will not be funded. For a pledge of $19, you will get early access to the game. For a pledge of $31, you will get two digital copies. To learn more and to pledge money, go to: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rokaplay/beasties-a-adorable-monster-trainer-match-3-and-farming-game?
Categories: Crowdsourcing Mornings Stuff