This is Crowdsourcing Mornings! This post takes place every weekday morning and highlights one crowdsourcing project I liked from Kickstarter, Indiegogo, or other crowdsourcing websites.
Please read our crowdsourcing guidelines at: https://geekalabama.com/media-kit-pr/geek-alabama-crowdsourcing-guidelines
Most paper cups used in coffee shops contain a plastic lining meaning that less than 1% are ever recycled. In fact 165 million of them end up in landfill EVERY DAY! A large number of these cups then end up in our oceans and waterways. Coffee cups are also made with virgin paper meaning millions and millions of trees are cut down to manufacture all these cups every year.
We set about to create a cup that we could carry with us all day, everyday, as easily as our phone, wallet or keys. What we ended up with was the most convenient reusable cup out there. The 8oz size is big enough to fit any barista standard sized coffee and still fold down to 2cm/0.75inch. The removable insulating band doubles as plug for the drinking hole to ensure no leaks in your pocket or bag when folded down.
Over a year has been spent on the design and prototyping of the HUNU cup to make it the most convenient reusable option available.
- Made with LFGB and FDA certified food grade silicone and bamboo.
- All materials are BPA free and fully non toxic.
- Created in London by an experienced design and engineering team.
- Beautifully designed to not only be practical but also something you are proud to be seen with.
- The 8oz/240ml size fits any standard barista sized coffee.
- Incredibly light, weighing less than 100g.
- The most portable cup out there, folding down to 2cm.
- Very easy to clean by hand or in a dishwasher.
As of February 14th, this project has raised $148,000 of their $3,260 goal. This project has 20 days left to raise as much as it can. For a pledge of $24, you will get one HUNU cup. For a pledge of $42, you will get two HUNU cups. To learn more and to pledge money, go to: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/903801945/hunu?
Categories: Crowdsourcing Mornings Stuff