This is Crowdsourcing Mornings! This post takes place every weekday morning and highlights one crowdsourcing project I liked from Kickstarter, Indiegogo, or other crowdsourcing websites.
Please read our crowdsourcing guidelines at: https://geekalabama.com/media-kit-pr/geek-alabama-crowdsourcing-guidelines
We all have those things that we want to say in the email chains at work. From avoiding confrontation with coworkers, to avoiding responsibility with the boss, Per My Last Email lets you say what you really mean. Using Passive Aggressive and Not-So-Passive Aggressive comments, your job as a player is to get as close to getting fired as you possibly can, without quite making it. Sending ’emails’ never felt so good.
Recommended for 4 or more players, Per My Last Email is a party game including mature content. Easy to learn, fast to play, game length can take as little or as much time as you and your friends desire. Play until the deck runs out, or play for a set amount of time. Game Play – Even the Interns could figure it out!
- You start the game with each player drawing Reply Cards.
- One of the players is selected as the ‘Boss’, and draws an ‘Email Card’
- All of the other players who are not the ‘Boss’ secretly respond to the Email Card with one of their Reply Cards.
- The ‘Boss’ then reads the Reply Cards and selects the best ‘Reply’ to assign the ‘Email’ card to.
- Players take turns as the ‘Boss’ until time is up or the deck is empty.
- At the end of the game, the player who has collected the most Email Cards, and earned their freedom Wins!
As of November 19th, this project has raised $8,500 of their $14,000 goal. This project has 7 days left to raise the $14,000 or it will not be funded. For a pledge of $1, you will get project updates. For a pledge of $20, you will get one copy of the game. To learn more and to pledge money, go to: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/permylastemail/per-my-last-email?
Categories: Crowdsourcing Mornings Stuff