Show of hands people; how many of you really loves chocolate? How many of you has to have some chocolate every day? This recipe uses plenty of chocolate to satisfy your chocolate craving. So what are you waiting for? Here’s what you need.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons butter (3/4 stick)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Combine flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, salt, baking soda, and 1 cup of chocolate chips in a large bowl. Mix ingredients together and preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine milk, vanilla extract, melted butter, and 2 eggs in another bowl.
3. Pour the liquid ingredients over the dry ingredients and, with the whisk or a rubber spatula, gently but quickly stir to blend. Do not overmix the batter!
4. Using a muffin pan and paper muffin cups, place an even amount of batter into each cup.
5. Place muffin pan into oven and bake for around 20 minutes. Check the middle with a toothpick to make sure they are done! Let muffins cool completely!
6. Put 1/2 cup of chocolate chips into a bowl and microwave for one minute to melt.
7. Top each cooled muffin with some melted chocolate.
8. Place muffins into fridge so the melted chocolate can harden.
There you have it! Grab a couple of muffins and a glass of milk and dig right in! I think you are going to enjoy these!
- Healthy (ish) Chocolate Chocolate Chip & Banana Muffins (scottishskim.wordpress.com)
- Marvelous Muffins (lifeisshorteathard.wordpress.com)
- Buttermilk Mini Chocolate Chip Muffins…for Kids AND Grown-ups! (acougarinthekitchen.com)
- Chocolate Sauce Strawberry Chocolate Bar Muffins (sugarandspicebaking.com)
- Chocolate Cake In A Coffee Cup (geekalabama.com)
Categories: Aspie Recipes Stuff