This time I decided to make some brownies from a great recipe I found online. But I added a twist. I put in some mints to give it a great taste. And I also doubled the original recipe because I only have a big pan. Here’s what you need.
- 1 cup melted butter (2 sticks)
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Andes baking chips
2. Pour in one cup of Andes mint baking chips.
3. Pour mixture into pan and bake for 30-40 minutes. Check middle with knife to see if it’s done.
4. After done baking; enjoy!
Categories: Aspie Recipes Stuff