This is Crowdsourcing Mornings! This post takes place every weekday morning and highlights one crowdsourcing project I liked from Kickstarter, Indiegogo, or other crowdsourcing websites.
Please read our crowdsourcing guidelines at: https://geekalabama.com/media-kit-pr/geek-alabama-crowdsourcing-guidelines/
Coral, a homerobotics company, continues its mission to design robots to enhance the everyday lives of people by developing a new line of thoughtfully designed, 2-in-1 robot vacuums. The collection will include two new models, the Coral One Ultra and the Coral One Lite. These thoughtfully designed robots combine a smart vacuum with a powerful handheld in a patented, modular design. The Coral One Ultra will be available at an introductory rate of $499, and the Coral One Lite will be available at an introductory rate of $299.
Features of the Coral One Ultra/Lite include:
- Tangle-free brush with zero maintenance time: A custom designed tangle-free brush made from micro-fibers means no more stuck cables or hairs to clean from your vacuum
- Better air quality in your home: The highest-grade HEPA +BioSafe filters prevent allergens and dust that inhibit breathing and pollute homes
- Sleek design to clean under furniture: A slim profile enables the vacuum robot to go under almost any piece of furniture for a thorough clean
- Remote control your vacuum: A Coral Compass joystick control lets users drive around the vacuum robot to spot clean, or just have fun
- Customize your cleaning area: Coral Beacons are virtual walls that will add another layer of navigation in addition to the built-in navigating and mapping systems, to control where your vacuum does and does not go, and you can also customize the beacon to change the cleaning behaviors of the robot
- Coral Reef app: An app specifically designed to work with Coral robots, the Coral Reef app lets users program custom cleaning cycles, download over-the-air updates, earn rewards, download sound packs, and more
- WaveOS: An exclusive operating system that allows all smart devices to connect and evolve in the cloud and in your smart home
As of July 12th, this project has raised $4,000 of their $30,000 goal. This project has 28 days left to raise the $30,000 or it will not be funded. For a pledge of $299, you will get one Coral One Ultra. For a pledge of $349, you will get one Coral One Ultra combo pack. To learn more and to pledge money, go to: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/coral-one-ultra-the-morphing-robot-hand-vacuum#/
Categories: Crowdsourcing Mornings Stuff