Welcome to the Crowdsourcing Mornings segment! Every weekday morning, Geek Alabama talks about and features one crowdsourcing project from crowdsourcing sites such as Kickstarter, Indiegogo, and others. The hope with Crowdsourcing Mornings is to feature and help a project be successful and reach its fundraising goal. Please enjoy today’s featured project!
Please read our crowdsourcing guidelines at: https://geekalabama.com/media-kit-pr/geek-alabama-crowdsourcing-guidelines
- A versatile machined fountain pen from London design studio Wingback
- Featuring a Bock Ø76 Mono iridium nib for unparalleled precision
- Uncapped the pen serves as a compact tool for quick note-taking and sketching
- Posted the pen transforms into a full-length writing utensil for more precise work
- A wide diameter and knurled grip improves comfort and control with every stroke
- Four material options: brass, stainless steel, titanium or black steel
- Five nib options: extra fine, fine, medium, bold or extra bold
- Available with custom laser engraving of up to 50 characters
- Designed and manufactured in England and guaranteed for life
This is the Wingback Fountain Pen.
A versatile writing and drawing tool made in England, it is designed to let ideas flow — wherever your journey leads. Following the design principles that earned our previous creation, the Designer’s Mechanical Pencil, a coveted Red Dot award, it is engineered to encourage more time and consideration to be taken with every pen stroke.
A wide diameter barrel helps reduce writing fatigue, a diamond knurled grip provides reassuring control, and the satisfying weight of its materials ensures an even balance, whether used uncapped, for quick note-taking and sketching on the go, or posted for more precise, detailed writing and annotating.
It is available in stainless steel, raw brass, lightweight titanium or a scratch-resistant tungsten carbide-coated black steel, and can be customized with your choice of personal engraving, nib material and point size.
We believe fountain pens are the quintessential writing tool, an item to be cherished and passed down through generations. The Wingback Fountain Pen embodies these values and is made to let ideas and creativity flow, not just for the designers, illustrators, writers, poets, musicians and artists of today — but also of tomorrow.
As of October 3rd, this project has raised $113,000 of their $2,438 goal. This project has 2 days left to raise as much as it can. For a pledge of $116, you will get one stainless steel pen. For a pledge of $165, you will get one black steel pen. To learn more and to pledge money, go to: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/maclainedesign/the-wingback-fountain-pen?
Categories: Crowdsourcing Mornings Stuff