If you love Blue Bell Ice Cream, and live in central and east Alabama. Or you live in Brenham, Houston, and Austin, Texas, great news! On August 31st, Blue Bell Ice Cream returns to the store shelves! Blue Bell vice president of sales and marketing Ricky Dickson made a special video announcement, watch below.
The company is going to bring back Blue Bell in five stages. Because the company only has one plant operating in Sylacauga, it will be a while before everyone in the Blue Bell Ice Cream 15 state territory gets to enjoy their ice cream. The company will bring back the ice cream in five stages.
- Stage One: Brenham, Houston and Austin, Texas, areas, as well as parts of Alabama, (Birmingham and Montgomery)
- Phase Two: North central Texas and southern Oklahoma
- Phase Three: Southwest Texas and central Oklahoma
- Phase Four: The majority of Texas and southern Louisiana.
- Phase Five: Complete the states of Alabama, Oklahoma and Texas and begin distribution in Arkansas, Florida, northern Louisiana and Mississippi. This phase will also include only parts of the following states: Georgia, Kentucky, Missouri, New Mexico, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.
As of right now, we don’t know which flavors will be available. And we don’t know the dates when the other phases will kick in. Blue Bell has also released a map of locations getting Blue Bell first. See the map below or by clicking here. Hey Sylacauga, start planning that Blue Bell festival!
Categories: Current Topic Stuff