So, in honor of Ultimate Pi Day, where we see 3.1415 today, or 3-14-15. I thought it would be a good idea to make an pie! You know, if you flip 3.14 to 413, it almost looks like pie, does it? So I thought I would make a peanut butter pie, with Reese’s. And because it’s
Ultimate Pi Day, I also made a presentation and cooking video!
Here’s what you need!
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 8 oz (small tub) whipped topping
- 16 Reese’s Peanut Butter cups
- one Oreo cookie pie crust
1. Combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, peanut butter, and condensed milk in a large bowl.
2. Add in the whipped topping, and mix well!
3. Cut up and chop 8 Reese’s peanut butter cups, and add into pie filling.
4. Pour pie filling into the cookie pie crust. Place pie in freezer and let firm for 1-2 hours.
5. Cut up and chop the other eight Reese’s peanut butter cups, add on top of pie.
Slice, and enjoy! This was very good, and have a good Pi Day, enjoy!
Categories: Aspie Recipes Stuff