It’s time for another cooking post! And for this recipe, why not make something to cool you off this Summer, chocolate chip ice cream cookies! You can enjoy the video or presentation below, or see how to make them below!
Here’s what you need!
- 1 Cup Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 3 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Hot Water
- 2 Cups Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat Oven to 350 degrees. Cream butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth.
2. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla.
3. Add baking soda into hot water and dissolve, add to the batter.
4. Add salt, stir in flour, chocolate chips, then drop by spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets.
5. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Let cookies cool completely on wire rack, then place a scoop of ice cream in between two cookies, and pus together, enjoy!
I hope you enjoy making these!
Categories: Aspie Recipes Stuff