So, who watched The Walking Dead last week? If you did, you saw that Carol has become this housewife type figure and is now making cookies. But I wonder how long that will last, especially after she snapped in front of a child.
So, want to make your own cookies from the show? Lucky for you, AMC has posted the recipe for Carol’s Cookies on their website. And if you want to make them at home, just follow this easy infographic below! Below the infographic, I will show you how I made Carol’s cookies!
1. Combine the applesauce, shortening, white sugar, and brown sugar. Then add in the baking powder, baking soda, salt, vanilla, and flour and mix well. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. While the dough stands for 3-5 minutes, cut up half of your large chocolate bar. I melted the cut up chocolate in the microwave for around 60 seconds.
3. Add the chocolate to the batter, and mix well!
4. Form golf ball shaped balls and place on a greased cookie sheet.
5. Bake the cookies in a 350 degree oven for 11-13 minutes, then let cool.
There you go, make a batch of Carol’s cookies before you watch the next episode of The Walking Dead this Sunday, these were some good cookies!
Categories: Aspie Recipes Stuff