One of my favorite candies is Rolo. Rolo is a candy made by Hershey’s and it’s a small chocolate candy with caramel in the middle. The candy is smooth and tastes very good, although I hate unwrapping each one. So, I did two recipes featuring Rolo candies, cookies and s’mores. First off, the cookies!
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, sugar, and baking powder.
2. Gradually add in butter, eggs, and vanilla extract. Mix everything together well!
3. Take a tablespoon of dough, add two Rolo candies in the middle, and roll into a ball, with the Rolo candies in the middle and not sticking out.
4. Bake in oven for 10 minutes, take out of oven, let cool, and place cookies on cooling rack until fully cool. Then enjoy!
Now for the s’mores, it’s very simple, all you need is graham crackers, marshmallows, and Rolo candies!
1. Split graham cracker in half, place one marshmallow on top of cracker, place two Rolo candies on top of marshmallow.
2. Place other half of graham cracker on top. Heat in microwave for 30 seconds, or less!
3. Let cool and enjoy!
Enjoy your cookies and s’mores!
Categories: Aspie Recipes Stuff