I had an awesome time making these Butterfinger cupcakes! I used the same muffin recipe from an earlier post and modified it. The cupcake has chocolate chips and peanut butter! But the top of the cupcake rocks! The frosting is a cream cheese buttercream. And I mixed in Butterfinger pieces into the frosting. Plus there is Butterfinger pieces to top the cupcake. You will be licking your fingers like I have been doing because this is so good! Here’s what you need along with Butterfingers.
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 ounces cream cheese
1. Mix together oil, milk, and egg. Then mix in flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, chocolate chips,and peanut butter. Mix well! Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Layer a muffin pan with muffin tins. Evenly spread out the cupcake mix into each muffin tin. Place into oven for around 25 minutes.
3. Check middle to see if they are done. Take out of oven and let cool completely!
4. Chop up 10 mini or 2 regular sized Butterfingers into fine pieces!
5. Mix together the confectioners sugar, butter, vanilla extract, and cream cheese together in a bowl. Mix in half of the Butterfinger pieces into the frosting and mix well!
6. Frost the completely cool cupcakes with the frosting. Top the remaining Butterfinger pieces on each cupcake.
Enjoy these cupcakes, you will be licking your fingers for sure!
- 1-2-3 Chocolate Cupcakes (Vegan, Gluten-Free, Corn-Free) (freeeatsfood.com)
- Game Day Cupcakes (poshlittledesigns.com)
- Chocolate Peppermint Stuffed Cupcakes (mybeautifuldisastersblog.com)
- Vanilla/chocolate cupcakes (itsacraftyworld.wordpress.com)
- Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes (frugalveganscrapbooker.typepad.com)
- Easy homemade butterfingers! YUM! (rfmh411.wordpress.com)
Categories: A Guy's Cuisine Cooking Stuff