- 2 cups cut-up seedless watermelon (1-inch chunks)
- 1 cup blueberry or grape juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
1. Combine juices and honey in bowl. Then start cutting watermelon into small chunks.
2. Since I could not find a seedless watermelon. I had to use a screen to take the seeds out of the recipe.
3. I put in the watermelon chunks into the mixture. Then evenly spread the mixture into molds. I used an ice cube tray.
4. Put plastic wrap over the ice-cube tray. Then insert a toothpick into each ice-cube slot.
5. Freeze until hard then enjoy!
What I like about this recipe is in each ice-cube you get chunks of watermelon. And with these 100+ degree days these treats will satisfy anyone! For a twist; try these ice cubes in your favorite drink without the toothpicks to give it an extra kick. Now excuse me while I go bake cookies in my car.
- 5 Ways to Shake Up Boring Ice Cubes (thekitchn.com)
Categories: Aspie Recipes Stuff