Welcome to the Crowdsourcing Mornings segment! Every weekday morning, Geek Alabama talks about and features one crowdsourcing project from crowdsourcing sites such as Kickstarter, Indiegogo, and others. The hope with Crowdsourcing Mornings is to feature and help a project be successful and reach its fundraising goal. Please enjoy today’s featured project!
Please read our crowdsourcing guidelines at: https://geekalabama.com/media-kit-pr/geek-alabama-crowdsourcing-guidelines
You may have heard of Isle of Trains before, and that’s because the first version was released in 2014. Since then, Isle of Trains has been remastered and expanded by Dan and Seth, but still retains the core of the game that made it so popular 8 years ago. Isle of Trains is now called Isle of Trains: All aboard to reflect the new passengers that add so much to the game!
- Passengers added! -opening up the ability to pull off cool combos in your deliveries.
- Meeples – the addition of meeples gives Isle of Trains: All Aboard a great table presence and an immersive feel!
- Improved art and graphic design -in a style that matches the complexity of the game.
- Fixing previous issues – with just 54 cards, sometimes the deck used to run out and the game would just end. That’s no fun! This doesn’t happen anymore. We’ve also added an additional contract for 4 player games, so the fun keeps going throughout the game!
- New solo modes! – Isle of Trains: All Aboard now supports solo play with both a beat-your-own score mode and a campaign mode.
As of July 13th, this project has raised $34,000 of their $8,136 goal. This project has 28 days left to raise as much as it can. For a pledge of $23, you will get one game. For a pledge of $29, you will get one deluxe game. To learn more and to pledge money, go to: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/drandagames/isle-of-trains-all-aboard?
Categories: Crowdsourcing Mornings Stuff