In today’s digital era, visual elements are needed. From creating a cool logo, designing wedding invitations, designing brochures to designing social media posts, visual elements are a must and indispensable.
So do not be surprised. The ability of free design is now a special demand for various needs. No wonder the profession of a graphic designer is in great demand and sought after today. If you have a blog or website, for example, of course, one of the things that must be prepared immediately is a logo. Of course, you can use the services of a logo maker out there. But what if you create your own website logo?
Now, you can easily create a logo with a logo maker. Talking about a free logo maker application, this time, I will discuss DesignEvo logo maker. Before discussing the DesignEvo review, it’s a good idea to get to know about it first. Like what? Read on this article.
Overview of DesignEvo
DesignEvo is a free logo maker that is available as a web application (web app) and mobile application (Android and iOS). This application is available for free with a myriad of features. There are more than 10,000 templates that are ready to use. Just change it, and then adjust it to your needs. You will get an unique logo design.
Features Offered By DesignEvo: Create Logo Easily
As mentioned above, DesignEvo has more than 10,000 templates. From such a large collection, of course, we can be more flexible when creating a logo online when using it. In addition, this logo maker application is also available across devices and can be used via a web browser.
The most interesting thing is that it is possible for us to create a logo for any need, from creating website logos, application logos to logos for e-commerce. With so many collections available, you can use it many times for any need that requires a cool logo.
The full features of DesignEvo are as follows:
- 10,000+ Templates: From a huge collection, you only need to use specific keywords to find a logo template that fits your needs.
- Abundant Choice of Fonts and Icons: Millions of icon choices and more than 100 font choices can help you design a logo according to your needs.
- Easy to Edit: One of its outstanding features is that all the provided templates are very easy to customize according to your need.
- Export in Vector: Want to use a logo template that has been created in other software? Just export it in vector form, SVG or PDF, so the quality will not be damaged if the resolution is changed.
- Suitable for use in print media such as clothes, brochures, banners, etc.
- In addition to vectors, you can also download logos that have been created in PNG and JPG formats.
- Saved in the Cloud: You don’t have to worry about losing logo data that has not been or has been created.
- You can also sync it across various devices, whether in the browser, desktop, or mobile application.
- Free: Apart from having a paid plan, you can also create a free logo with DesignEvo.
- And many more.
So, what features are most interesting to you from all the above features?
DesignEvo is free to use. It’s just that the features offered in the free service are very limited. This free feature is perfect if you want to try all of its features before you actually buy it. If appropriate, you can purchase one of the two paid plans it offers. DesignEvo offers Basic and Plus plans, each for $24.99 for the Basic plan and $49.99 for the Plus plan.
Interestingly, the price set is a one-time price for one logo forever. Therefore, you only need to pay once for one logo and enjoy all the current and future features of DesignEvo (all new features in the future) forever. The features offered in each package are also different, with their respective advantages. Make sure it fits your budget and needs.Which package is best suited for your needs?
So, that’s my short DesignEvo review. It is a good tool, especially for those who have limited expertise in graphic design, especially logo creation. Have you ever tried DesignEvo? If so, let’s share your experience in the comments column below. If not, try now all the features for free.
Categories: Geeks and Nerds Stuff