This is Crowdsourcing Mornings! This post takes place every weekday morning and highlights one crowdsourcing project I liked from Kickstarter, Indiegogo, or other crowdsourcing websites.
Please read our crowdsourcing guidelines at: https://geekalabama.com/media-kit-pr/geek-alabama-crowdsourcing-guidelines
Deepen and improve your communication in your intimate relationships with these simple, accessible, inclusive cards designed to help couples learn about each other and spark conversations and closeness.
These 54 open-ended card prompts are divided into three categories:
- Hot & Juicy cards provide erotic prompts, like “What turns me on just thinking about is…”.
- Sweet & Cozy cards invite you to voice your appreciation, with statements like, “Little things you do that make me smile are…”
- Brave & Edgy cards invite vulnerability, as in “One of the hardest moments in our relationship was…”.
Inspired by the practices of Authentic Relating and vulnerability, these cards are an effective and playful way for couples of all genders and sexual orientations to strengthen and maintain a healthy relationship. Perfect for bonding at home, on road trips, or for use in therapy sessions. Packaged in an attractive two-piece gift box.
Who is this deck for?
- Dreamy-eyed new couples
- Jaded long-time spouses
- Couples on the rocks
- Couples whose relationships are going strong
- Friends with benefits
- Monogamous partners
- Polyamorous partners
- Single people seeking a tool for reflection
- Close friends, queer platonic partners or other platonic couples (just sort the Hot & Juicy cards out first!)
These cards are the same size as playing cards (the ones in the video are smaller—it was made using a prototype deck).
As of November 12th, this project has raised $3,200 of their $8,000 goal. This project has 20 days left to raise the $8,000 or it will not be funded. For a pledge of $15, you will get to print your own deck. For a pledge of $25, you will get one card deck. To learn more and to pledge money, go to: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/microcosmpublishing/cards-for-couples-54-intimate-conversation-prompts?
Categories: Crowdsourcing Mornings Stuff