This is Crowdsourcing Mornings! This post takes place every weekday morning and highlights one crowdsourcing project I liked from Kickstarter, Indiegogo, or other crowdsourcing websites.
Please read our crowdsourcing guidelines at:
Tabletop RPG has always been an important part of our lives, but even more recently it has been our savior during these times of quarantine. It has allowed us to stay connected with friends and family, and even meet new friends as we’ve adapted our in-person games to a more virtual setting.
We decided to start Epic Dice Designs with the goal of introducing more people to the games that we love, and bring to life our own design concepts framed around stories and characters. We want to share Epic Dice Designs with the world, and to do that, we are looking for your support to ramp up production and bring our first concept to life, the Heavy Metal Collection: Volume 1!
There are a total of 21 different set styles included in the collection, with an additional 9 sets waiting to be unlocked and different funding levels.
- These sets are 25% heavier and 25% larger in size than standard dice
- Dice are die-cast zinc alloy metal then coated in color enamel
- These are perfect for any RPG such as Dungeons and Dragons, Pathfinder, Shadowrun, Savage World, Math Games, or anything else you can think of
- Numbers are large for easy reading, number 6’s and 9’s are clearly marked
- Quality Inspected: every die is inspected by hand before being packaged so that you only get the best
- If you receive defective dies or missing dies set, please contact us for replacement
- Lifetime Warranty
So which, Hero, Villain, or Creature will you choose…
As of March 30th, this project has raised $11,250 of their $15,000 goal. This project has 39 days left to raise the $15,000 or it will not be funded. For a pledge of $15, you will get one D20 dice. For a pledge of $32, you will get 6 D6 dice. To learn more and to pledge money, go to: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/epicdice/heavy-metal-dice-collection-from-epic-dice-designs?
Categories: Crowdsourcing Mornings Stuff