This is Crowdsourcing Mornings! This post takes place every weekday morning and highlights one crowdsourcing project I liked from Kickstarter, Indiegogo, or other crowdsourcing websites.
Please read our crowdsourcing guidelines at: https://geekalabama.com/media-kit-pr/geek-alabama-crowdsourcing-guidelines
In Upkeep, your perfect and beautiful yard is being bombarded with unusual Autumn weather. The stormy chaos is impacting the entire neighborhood, and each of your neighbors are struggling to cope. Together or alone, and despite of the stormy weather, you intend do whatever it takes to return your yard to it’s former glory.
Play with a group of friends, alone or cooperatively in this engaging and fun puzzle engine building game. Upkeep combines beautiful artwork with a variety of mechanics to help you enjoy:
- Very little downtime. All players play at the same time.
- Easily controlled difficulty. Enjoy anything from Casual to Intense by adding or removing storms and calm weather cards.
- 4 Unique and beautifully rendered yards provide variety to the eye and the game play.
- Unique mechanics allow players to have their own distinct pattern of falling leaves, while still providing a balanced and strategic game flow.
- A Special Casual (Cooperative) mode provides for a simpler game play for causal or players as young as 5-6 years old.
As of June 16th, this project has raised $11,500 of their $7,500 goal. This project has 5 days left to raise as much as it can. For a pledge of $1, you will get project updates. For a pledge of $39, you will get one game copy. To learn more and to pledge money, go to: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gametimeagain/upkeep-0?ref=project_link
Categories: Crowdsourcing Mornings Stuff