What do you do when you are snowed in during the winter storm, you bake! I got the things I needed on Sunday to bake some things before the winter storm hit. While others were braving the iced over roads to find something open, I was baking cookies! Everyone loves M&M’s, so I got a bag and made cookies with them. Here’s what you need.
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks)
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup M&M’s chocolate candies. (I got the M&M’s Mini brand)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, cream sugar, brown sugar, and butter until well blended. Then add in eggs and vanilla extract and mix together.
2. In another bowl, blend flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt together. Slowly add in dry ingredients into wet ingredients until well combined.
3. Fold in M&M’s candies into dough. Then place tablespoons of dough onto a cookie sheet about 2 inches apart. Bake in 350 degree oven for around 10 minutes. Let cool!
Enjoy these cookies. If you follow the directions above, you are going to have a lot of cookies!
Categories: Aspie Recipes Stuff