YouTuber Randy Santel was recently in Childersburg, Alabama at The Italian Cafe. He took on the 2ft Italian Stromboli Challenge w/ Garlic Knots. Here are some details about the challenge.
- The Italian Cafe has been serving the local Childersburg, Alabama area for many years now.
- This challenge features a 2ft Italian stromboli filled with 3 meats – ham, salami and pepperoni.
- It is also filled with 4 delicious cheeses – Mozzarella, Provolone, Swiss and Parmesan cheese.
- The exterior is around 18oz of pizza dough and it is served with 4 bowls of red marinara sauce.
- This food challenge also includes 12 (1 dozen) Italian garlic knots always baked fresh to order.
- There is a 30 minute time limit to finish. Winners earn the $24.95 meal free and Wall of Fame.
Does Randy Santel earn another win? Watch below!
Categories: The Evening Post Stuff