This is Crowdsourcing Mornings! This post takes place every weekday morning and highlights one crowdsourcing project I liked from Kickstarter, Indiegogo, or other crowdsourcing websites.
Please read our crowdsourcing guidelines at: https://geekalabama.com/media-kit-pr/geek-alabama-crowdsourcing-guidelines
Fantastic Factories is a light gateway strategy game for 1 to 5 players that’s easy to learn and plays in under 1 hour! It combines engine building and dice placement in a very accessible package that always leaves you wanting to play again!
- Approachable gateway game with simple iconography
- Easy to learn, 5 minutes to teach
- Lots of strategic depth in under 1 hour per game
- High replay value with 40+ unique cards
- Solo mode or up to 5 players with simultaneous play for quick games each time
As of October 2nd, this project has raised $172,000 of their $10,000 goal. This project has 25 days left to raise as much as it can. For a pledge of $25, you will get one expansion set. For a pledge of $79, you will get one game plus all expansions. To learn more and to pledge money, go to: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/deepwatergames/fantastic-factories-manufactions?
Categories: Crowdsourcing Mornings Stuff