Ever since I started Geek Alabama, I have had a post showing you how I draw my road drawings from start to finish. Today, I have taken that post to the next step by doing a video showing you how I draw my roads. When I introduce someone to my road drawings most are very surprised in what I do. And some think I have a weird hobby. So I can get a little crazy talking about roads as well, I think of it as a way to express myself. This is what I love to do; everybody has a crazy hobby they love to do and mine is one that only a few people do very well; and that’s drawing roads.
In the almost 19 minute video below, I show you how I draw my roads from a blank piece of white paper to a finished drawing. After I get finished, the drawing will look like this!
For the people who likes to read the post showing you how I draw my roads, click the link at: http://geekalabama.com/about-us/road-drawings/. Enjoy my video!
- Roadscapes Wednesday: European YouTube Road Channels (geekalabama.com)
- Roadscapes Wednesday: The Dangers of Riding In The Back of A Pickup Truck (geekalabama.com)
- Sunday Discussion: Nathan Young’s Draw My Life Video (geekalabama.com)
- Roadscapes Wednesday: My Own Road Model (geekalabama.com)
- The ALDOT Mentality Over the I-20 / I-59 Birmingham Project (geekalabama.com)
Categories: Roadscapes Stuff