On Friday, a group of people held a peaceful demonstration / protest to confront the problems and alleged corruption in Anniston. Many people brought signs and let their voice be heard regarding PCB contamination, poisoning of the water supply with Hydrofluorosilicic acid, and other significant issues or injustice affecting you the residents of Anniston Alabama. I was there and have some pictures and a video which includes a heated confrontation with Anniston attorney Don Stewart. Enjoy!
- The Homeless Problem In Anniston Alabama (geekalabama.com)
- Sign Up For Anniston’s Got Talent (geekalabama.com)
- Memorial Day In Anniston 2013 (geekalabama.com)
- The Evening Post: Rainbows In Anniston Alabama (geekalabama.com)
- Seven Questions With Jeffrey Leachman (geekalabama.com)
Categories: Local Scenes Stuff