UPDATE: Huntsville won! The Westin in Bridge Street Town Centre will serve as the host hotel for the symposium set for November 6-8.
Today is a very important day in the Social Media Tourism Symposium contest! It’s down to Huntsville Alabama and Missoula Montana and the winner will get to host the conference in November! This would be something Geek Alabama would like to cover if Huntsville wins this! The winner of the final vote will get to welcome around 300 social media followers to town for the 2013 Social Media Tourism Symposium this November.
Top-seeded Huntsville is battling with Number 2 Missoula, Montana and I want all of you to vote for Huntsville! To vote go to: http://woobox.com/txqjs5
So why you should vote for Huntsville? I will let this video show you. The Ad4! Group collected footage to use in a promotional video called “Why I Love Huntsville” Watch below!
If Huntsville wins the social media contest, the November 6-8 symposium will be held at The Westin in Bridge Street Town Centre and could bring $180,000 into the local economy. It would also bring international exposure to Huntsville which would not be a bad thing at all! Nothing against Missoula, MT. I lived and worked in Montana and it’s beautiful! Here is their promotional video.
Vote for Huntsville! You have until 9 pm central on Tuesday to vote. To vote go to: http://woobox.com/txqjs5
- Huntsville Faces Cleveland For The Social Media Tourism Symposium (geekalabama.com)
- Missoula to face Huntsville in social media tourism contest (missoulian.com)
- Vote Huntsville In The Social Media Tourism Symposium (geekalabama.com)
- Missoula faces Huntsville in social media tourism contest today (missoulian.com)
- Huntsville one win away from hosting social media symposium (al.com)