This year, I am back with three Super Bowl snacks I made for the big game! This year, I stayed at home and enjoyed the game on the couch. And I made enough snacks that I am eating leftovers for dinner tonight! This year, I made burger sliders, mini pizza pockets, and Doritos coated chicken fingers, here’s how I made my Super Bowl snacks!
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 12 dinner rolls
- 12 slices of cheese
- 12 slices of pre-cooked bacon
- Salt and pepper to season
1. Split the ground beef into 12 evenly pieces. Form into a small burger patty that will fit in a dinner roll! Cook all 12 burger patties and season with salt and pepper!
2. Layer each dinner roll with a burger patty, cheese, and pre-cooked bacon! Place under broiler for 1-3 minutes to warm the bacon and to melt the cheese.
3. Enjoy! You can add any condiments you wish!
Mini Pizza Pockets
- 1 package dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
1. Combine water, sugar, and yeast into warm water. Let rise for 10 minutes.
2. Combine yeast mixture with flour and salt and mix well. Knead dough for 5 minutes and let dough rest and rise for one hour.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees, add sauce, cheese, and toppings, but do not overfill! Fold dough together and seal the edges. Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes.
4. Let cool, and enjoy!
Doritos Coated Chicken Fingers
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts or raw chicken tenders
- 1 bag Doritos (I used baked Doritos)
- 2 cups flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees, If using chicken breasts, cut them into strips. Crush bag of Doritos into crumbs.
2. Combine eggs and milk and mix together in bowl. Place flour in another bowl, keep Doritos crumbs in bag.
3. Coat each chicken tender in flour, then egg, and then Doritos crumbs. Coat very well! Place coated tenders on greased cookie sheet or lined with tin foil.
4. Bake tenders in 375 degree oven for 25 minutes. Let cool, then enjoy!
I loved the food I made!