UPDATE: Contest has been extended until Friday April 11th!
Yes, I am talking about a dress-up/costume contest in late March? You would think a contest like this would be more suited for October, but if you want to win some awesome prizes, you need to enter this contest now. And all you have to do is dress up!
The producers of “Spooksville,” Jane Startz Productions and Front Street Pictures, invite parents and kids (ages 13+) across the country to participate in the “Monster Dress-up Photo Giveaway.” Participants will have 14 days to like or follow the show’s social media platforms as well as submit a monster photo using #SpooksvilleMonster. One potential winner will be drawn for a chance to receive a giveaway goodie basket provided by the producers of “Spooksville,” Jane Startz Productions, and Front Street Pictures.
Beginning on March 22nd, and lasting until April 4th at 5 pm Eastern, people can enter into the Monster Dress-up Photo Giveaway. The participant must follow all five steps below to enter and are subject to official rules.
1. Participant submitting must be ages 13+ and a United States resident.
2. Participant must submit only one photo, of one person, to one of the possible three social media platforms. Those platforms include Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. If participant creates multiple accounts in order to enter into the giveaway more than once, participant may be ineligible.
3. Participant must Like or Follow “Spooksville” on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Platforms listed below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SpooksvilleTVShow
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SpooksvilleTV
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/spooksvilletv
4. Participant must post a photo on their individual Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram page dressed as a monster, use #SpooksvilleMonster, and tag “Spooksville” in their submission post. Tags or handles listed below:
- Facebook: @Spooksville
- Twitter: @SpooksvilleTV
- Instagram: @spooksvilletv
5. Participant must email SpooksvilleTV@gmail.com and include the following contact information:
- First and Last Name, Address, City, State, and Zip Code
- Twitter or Instagram handle name
One winner will be chosen in a random drawing among all eligible entries received during the Submission Period. The potential winner will be contacted via email and announced after an ALL-NEW “Spooksville” telecast via the “Spooksville” social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram). The giveaway goodie basket with an approximate retail value of $300 will be mailed to the potential winner’s contact information provided by the participant. Giveaway goodie basket will include the following: Signed Poster of the Cast of “Spooksville,” $200 Gift Card to Target, Spooksville Book by Christopher Pike, Various Hub Network Swag Items, Clue the Classic Edition Game, and Orville Redenbacher Gourmet Popcorn, Jar-30 oz. Giveaway goodie basket subject to change.
So get to making those monster costumes! You have until Friday April 4th to enter! No purchase necessary to enter or win. Subject to Official Rules [http://www.hipzee.com/spooksville-monster-dress-up-photo-giveaway-official-rules/].
Sponsor: Jane Startz Productions and Front Street Pictures. This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Hub Television Networks, LLC., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any of their affiliates.