The weather is getting colder outside, and that means more people will enjoy comfort food! One way to enjoy comfort food is with the crock pot, and one of the most popular comfort food dishes is mac and cheese! So this is a recipe for making mac and cheese in a crock pot! Here’s what you need.
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1 can evaporated milk (12 oz)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted and cooled to room temp.
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 cups mild shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups Italian blend cheese
- 1 pound elbow macaroni
- Black pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cook your elbow macaroni for 5 minutes or until par-cooked or al dente. Drain pasta after cooking.
2. Combine butter, eggs, milk, evaporated milk, and salt in crock pot and stir well.
3. Add cooked macaroni, cheddar cheese, and Italian blend cheese in crock pot. Stir well!
4. Add Parmesan cheese on top, turn the crock pot onto high and cook for 30 minutes.
5. Turn heat on the crock pot to low and cook for 2-3 hours.
After cooking, take some out and place into a bowl and enjoy! Wow, this was some good crock pot mac and cheese!
- Guy’s Cuisine: Crock Pot Lasagna With Beef and Sausage (geekalabama.com)
- Crock Pot Ranch Chicken (burntapple.com)
- Garlic Herb Crock Pot Chicken (joyfulhealthyeats.com)
- Crock Pot Mac & Cheese (beckieb.wordpress.com)
- Practically A Miracle – Crock Pot Apple Butter (theinvoluntaryhousewife.com)
- What’s for Dinner: Crock Pot Chili Roast (faithfulprovisions.com)