This is Crowdsourcing Mornings! This post takes place every weekday morning and highlights one crowdsourcing project I liked from Kickstarter, Indiegogo, or other crowdsourcing websites.
Fred China, a French filmmaker and huge fan of Tim Burton’s Beetlejuice, has teamed up with producers Adam F. Goldberg (The Goldbergs) and Lee Leshen (Back in Time, Ghostheads) to make a feature-length documentary film entitled : “Documentary For The Recently Deceased: The Making of Beetlejuice”. The Beetle-Team is proud to launch this new crowdfunding campaign to help us make the documentary for all fans of Tim Burton’s iconic film, Beetlejuice! The film will cover all the aspects of the Beetlejuice production: from filming in East Corinth, Vermont, to the stop motion and special effects work, as well as a series of exclusive interviews and rare behind the scenes archives acquired by the director Fred China over the years.
What will you see in the documentary ?
- Interviews with cast and crew,
- Behind the scenes photos and videos,
- Rare production archives such as concept arts, blueprints…,
- Tour of East Corinth, Vermont,
- Interviews with people of East Corinth who were there for the filming,
- Meet fans that create great stuff about the movie,
- Meet Props Collectors,
- Meet Tom Spina, who worked on restoring the props, 30 years later [LINK],
- Meet Kyle Lambert, our poster designer.
As of December 10th, this project has raised $8,000 of their $56,922 goal. This project has 27 days left to raise the $56,922 or it will not be funded. For a pledge of $6, you will get a social media thank you. For a pledge of $23, you will get digital access to the film. To learn more and to pledge money, go to: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2028286773/the-making-of-beetlejuice?ref=discovery
Categories: Crowdsourcing Mornings Stuff