This is Crowdsourcing Mornings! This post takes place every weekday morning and highlights one crowdsourcing project I liked from Kickstarter, Indiegogo, or other crowdsourcing websites.
I decided to design this pen because I was looking for a pen for my own use that was extremely durable but also sleek and minimal, and I couldn’t find anything that fit my style. So I decided to design a pen that perfectly combined everything I was looking for. Here are the important details.
- 100% Metal: no plastic in sight and machined from one solid piece of metal, resulting in incredible strength and durability
- 100% Made in the U.S.A.: both the pen and refill
- The pen comes with a pressurized Fisher Space refill, ensuring that the ink will always flow, but it will also take any G2 Parker style refill.
- Custom self-lubricated hardened bronze mechanism with its own spring, allowing you to enjoy a smooth click for decades to come.
- Perfectly balanced: each pen is tested for weight balance from end to end before being assigned its unique serial number
- Individually blended and finished by hand to create a sleek, seamless appearance
- Quality guaranteed: as with my other products, if you ever have any issues with your pen, send it back and I will fix it for you or make you a new one. Simple as that.
As of December 7th, this project has raised $120,000 of their $8,000 goal. This project has 3 days left to raise as much as it can. For a pledge of $1, you will get project updates. For a pledge of $120, you will get one stainless steel, bronze, or copper pen. To learn more and to pledge money, go to: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/andrewsanderson/a-minimal-pen-that-will-last-you-a-lifetime?ref=discovery
Categories: Crowdsourcing Mornings Stuff