This is Crowdsourcing Mornings! This post takes place every weekday morning and highlights one crowdsourcing project I liked from Kickstarter, Indiegogo, or other crowdsourcing websites.
The ckbk service, which will be accessible both on the web and soon also a mobile app, has been designed by cooks, for cooks, to make this fantastic content. Unlike other sites, ckbk doesn’t offer just a sampling of recipes – subscribers to ckbk get unlimited access to the complete content of each cookbook. The service offers a seamless and natural way to explore the best cookbook recipes, with instant search from any device and personal recommendations to guide you to the most relevant dishes. ckbk gives you all the tools you need to put a great-tasting, stress-free meal on the table and have lots of fun doing it too.
- Targeted Search Know what dish or recipe you want to cook, have specific ingredients at hand or dietary requirements to consider? Quickly find the right recipe to fit your needs with smart filters and extensive search categories.
- Boundless Discovery Browse new cookbooks, explore exotic cuisines and different techniques, and check out personalized recipe recommendations, seasonal articles and podcasts and videos for fresh ideas.
- Build you skills How-to videos and reference material to give you confidence in the kitchen
- Save, Share and Connect Save go-to recipes with your own notes and photos, create personal recipe playlists for different occasions and moods and keep private or share with family and food-loving friends.
- Filter based on national cuisine, dietary preference and more…
- Source ingredients Grocery list integration makes it easy to add the items you need to your offline list or online order.
- Works on any Device The ckbk web app is optimized to work seamlessly whether accessed from a phone, tablet, laptop or PC. Native iOS and Android apps coming soon.
As of July 19th, this project has raised $33,000 of their $25,000 goal. This project has 21 days left to raise as much as it can. For a pledge of $5, you will get 10 classic cookbook recipes. For a pledge of $59, you will get a 12 month subscription to ckbk. To learn more and to pledge money, go to: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ckbk/ckbk-the-worlds-best-cookbooks-at-your-fingertips
Categories: Crowdsourcing Mornings Stuff