This is Crowdsourcing Mornings! This post takes place every weekday morning and highlights one crowdsourcing project I liked from Kickstarter, Indiegogo, or other crowdsourcing websites.
Sippo is a Bluetooth Smart Cup made of premium stainless steel, is a smart cup that can be controlled through your mobile device! Sippo is a premium, stylish insulated flask that is perfect for hot and cold beverages. Sippo features a customizable app that tracks hydration that is tied to your daily routine, fitness goals and even climate conditions. The app also contains a smart alarm which reminds you to drink up and avoid dehydration!
Here are some features:
- Stylish insulated flask perfect for hot and cold beverages offering maximum versatility
- Customizable app tracks hydration that can be tied to fitness goals, daily routine and even climate conditions
- Features a smart alarm which allows you to set reminder periods at specific points of the day and prevent dehydration
- Contains a patent pending Bluetooth smart pad designed for easy separation prior to dishwashing or cleaning
- Share your drinking achievements using the Sippo app with friends and family
- Features the ability to link with Google Fit and Apple HealthKit so users can integrate drink log data to wearables like FitBit
- Measures at 8 inches tall, 3 inches diameter and holds 14 oz of liquid
As of November 25th, this project has raised around $12,000 of their $25,000 goal. This project only has 29 days left to raise the $25,000 or it might not be funded! For a pledge of $49, you will get one Sippo bottle. For a pledge of $85, you will get two Sippo bottles. To learn more and to pledge money, go to: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/sippo-the-smart-cup-that-makes-hydration-easy#/