This week on Kickstarter Tuesdays, let’s talk about two projects from Georgia and Tennessee that you need to support!
No more complex agendas, journals, apps… GutenTag is an elegant offline solution for planning your day. Stamp it, draw it, do it. Perfect for those of us who are visual learners, creatives, and the rest of the world that is overwhelmed. No more linear lists and starting the day feeling overwhelmed. Stamp the day, and draw in your meetings and to-do’s. Use pencil, pen, crayons – it’s up to you! Don’t worry about coloring outside the lines – there aren’t any! Be creative. Be productive. Be yourself. Made by craftsmen in Maine from dense rock maple, the GutenTag stamp is beautiful on any desk. The clock face is actually printed directly onto the wood with paint. With use, the stamp takes on a character and patina of its own. You’ll enjoy yours for years to come.
Here are some features about the design!
- 6:00pm – 6:00am is compressed since most people don’t plan as much during these hours. This design allows more room to draw in meetings and to-do’s during working hours. Don’t worry, you still have some room during these hours if you need it.
- Date can be written on the center line.
- Clean, minimal, design looks sharp on any paper.
- Stamp face is 1.75 inches in diameter (approx. 44.5mm)
- Wooden stamp handle is 2 inches wide and 1 inch tall (approx. 50.8mm wide and 25.4mm tall) and made in the USA from dense rock maple.
As of November 24th, this Kickstarter project has raised around $3,500 of the $2,750 goal they need to be funded. And as you know in Kickstarter, a project is not funded until the fundraising goal is reached! This project only has 22 days left to raise as much as it can! For a pledge of $30, you will get one GutenTag stamp. For a pledge of $50, you will get two GutenTag stamps. To learn more and to pledge money, go to: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gutentag/gutentag-see-the-day-seize-the-day-day-planner
TinyGlo+ is a custom lighting solution for use in numerous projects. Let your mind go wild with three programmable full color LEDs that are very powerful. Using an optional battery, make it portable or wearable. Add on a microphone to make dancing lights or be the star of the rave with a custom bright LED solution. Your imagination is the only limit. With a low cost, leave TinyGlo+ in your project or combine many of them for a dramatic custom lighting feature. Since TinyGlo+ is Arduino compatible, programming it for your application couldn’t be easier.
TinyGlo+ builds upon the success of the original TinyGlo project, which put on a firefly like light show. With this new generation, many new features have been added including a larger microprocessor, more lights, full color, expandable battery capability, many expansion pins for external applications and the ability to reprogram it easily. All of the original features are also retained including the ambient light sensing capability. TinyGlo+ is a great platform for learning with integrated features that allow the beginner to realize results quickly for multiple applications and comes with several examples. You can also expand the capabilities by adding on external components with the standard SPI, I2C, analog, digital and serial interfaces.
Here are some features:
- Arduino compatible
- 3 individually addressable RGB LEDs
- Multiple power options: LiPo battery (optional), USB or external
- Lithium polymer battery charging capability
- Phototransistor allows ambient light levels to be detected
- User programmable push button
- switch On-Off slide switch
- N-Channel MOSFET for driving external applications
- 16 Mhz precision crystal for reliable USB operation
- VUSB for programming via USB interface
- Numerous expansion pins for adding on external accessories
- Dimensions: 27mm x 37mm (about 1 x 1.5 inches)
- Breadboard friendly spacing between pins
- Optimized for low power consumption for battery applications
As of November 24th, this Kickstarter project has raised around $2,500 of the $5,000 goal they need to be funded. And as you know in Kickstarter, a project is not funded until the fundraising goal is reached! This project only has 39 days left to raise the $5,000 or it will not be funded! For a pledge of $9, you will get one TinyGlo board. For a pledge of $42, you will get five TinyGlo boards. To learn more and to pledge money, go to: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mrjohnk/tinyglo-0