This is Crowdsourcing Mornings! This post takes place every weekday morning and highlights one crowdsourcing project I liked from Kickstarter, Indiegogo, or other crowdsourcing websites.
With Trinity you can generate your own clean energy instead of paying for it and with it’s enormous and reliable Li-ion battery pack you can store it for when you need it. Trinity is your very own portable power station:
- Easy two step setup or mount Trinity on your home.
- Trinity uses the same type of battery as today’s electric cars.
- Highly efficient generating up to 2.500 watts and generating in as low as 2 m/s (4 mph) wind.
- Affordable with pledge starting at $369 for the first 50 units of Trinity 50.
- Light and portable weighing only from 650 gr (1.4 lbs.).
- The most powerful versions can generate and store electricity to power your home.
- Earlier version has already gone through Kickstarter funding with great results.
All Trinity units come with a build in battery pack that can be replaced if needed. They only use high quality batteries from a reliable manufacturer and they all come with a 2 year warranty. All Trinity turbines have 3 blades and 3 legs. All external surfaces are made from strong and durable plastic material. Trinity 1000 and Trinity 2500 have a grid tie inverter so they can synchronize to the power supply system of your home or RV and therefor feed electricity straight into all outlets of your home. The design and functions of Trinity are the outcome of long and extensive research by the Janulus team.
As of September 25th, this project has raised around $80,000 of their $50,000 goal. This project only has 31 days left to raise as much as it can! For a pledge of $399, you will get one Trinity 50 device. For a pledge of $1,099, you will get one Trinity 400 device. To learn more and to pledge money, go to: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/janulus/trinity-portable-wind-turbine-power-station
Categories: Crowdsourcing Mornings Stuff